Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
20. May 2024 at 16:32
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Please leave a post so we know you are you!! (Read 74051 times)
Bear
YaBB Administrator

Welcome to the
RoHawk Bulletin
Board

Re: Please leave a post so we know you are you!!
Reply #105 - 20. Jun 2009 at 09:59

Welcome Debi!  Spread the word about the Bulletin Board!

Mike

Mike Berish - RoHawk '76

WWW Bear   IP Logged
Johnny Bender
Global Moderator

Reply #106 - 22. Jun 2009 at 08:24

Hello Debbie, welcome aboard.

John Bender
Email   IP Logged
Trina Bryant
Airman

Reply #107 - 14. Jul 2009 at 17:48

I was a student at Randolph from 1972-1975.  I do not know Peggy Mc????'s current address (sorry) but she and I graduated the same year and shared the same drama class.  We both had leads in the christmas play "The mouse who didn't believe in christmas."  She was the cat and I was the mouse.  It was fun.  (pic in yearbook)   I went to a class reunion in 1999 (I think that was the year) where my husband and I had lunch with Johnny Bender, Linda Gandy, and John Hutyra (maybe a few others) at a fast food eatery in Universal City.   Johnny  B. had a white Dodge Durango and John H. had a blue Honda,  Linda's husband was a car sellsperson.  I  hope that is enough info to verify who I am.  Oh...I was Trina Nasarro now Bryant and I had a younger Brother, Juanito Nasarro who was a seventh grader.  I hope all is well with everyone.   Trina

Email   IP Logged
wilhoit
Basic Trainee

Reply #108 - 19. Jul 2009 at 21:03

Hi Guys, its your classmate 1976.  Rocco gave me this website.

Email   IP Logged
Jim Schrank 76
Global Moderator

Reply #109 - 19. Jul 2009 at 21:23

Welcome Randy!

What have you been up to the last 33 years?

Email   IP Logged
Johnny Bender
Global Moderator

Reply #110 - 20. Jul 2009 at 09:21

Quote from Trina Bryant on 14. Jul 2009 at 17:48:
I was a student at Randolph from 1972-1975.  I do not know Peggy Mc????'s current address (sorry) but she and I graduated the same year and shared the same drama class.  We both had leads in the christmas play "The mouse who didn't believe in christmas."  She was the cat and I was the mouse.  It was fun.  (pic in yearbook)   I went to a class reunion in 1999 (I think that was the year) where my husband and I had lunch with Johnny Bender, Linda Gandy, and John Hutyra (maybe a few others) at a fast food eatery in Universal City.   Johnny  B. had a white Dodge Durango and John H. had a blue Honda,  Linda's husband was a car sellsperson.  I  hope that is enough info to verify who I am.  Oh...I was Trina Nasarro now Bryant and I had a younger Brother, Juanito Nasarro who was a seventh grader.  I hope all is well with everyone.   Trina

We didn't need that much Trina Wink  Nice to see you.  Hope things are well in Vegas.

John Bender
Email   IP Logged
Johnny Bender
Global Moderator

Reply #111 - 20. Jul 2009 at 09:22

Quote from wilhoit on 19. Jul 2009 at 21:03:

Hey Randy, Nice to see another 76er.  What part of the country are you in?
John

John Bender
Email   IP Logged
Rocco L. DeFelice
Basic Trainee

Reply #112 - 20. Jul 2009 at 18:03

Quote from wilhoit on 19. Jul 2009 at 21:03:

Glad you found the site! Rocco

Email   IP Logged
RLaGrange

Reply #113 - 30. Jul 2009 at 14:06

Hi Mike, Johnny and Nunzio (sorry, don't know you!):  

Okay, its me Robin Masterson so please do not delete me!    Wow, Mike, your questions to verify a legitimate RoHawk are really tough....I must have slept through 5 yrs there because I have not a clue!!!  But I saw both you and Johnny (maybe Nunzio...do we know him???) and so many awesome RoHawks at the reunion in 2001, surely you believe in me!

Just recently heard there was a mini-reunion being planned and somehow I got lucky and found this website.  I'm really not that slow, but I don't see where there is a roster of those who plan to attend the mini next weekend.  Is there one and I'm just missing it?  I know you guys are busy trying to lead your own lives, and work, and now play manager of this site, but if you have a minute, drop me a line and let me know what is going on, who's planning on attending, etc.

Thanks for all the effort and hard work!!  

RoHawk Robin

Email   IP Logged
Johnny Bender
Global Moderator

Reply #114 - 31. Jul 2009 at 09:12

Rockin' Robin,  Didn't they write a song abount you (Home out on LaGrange......They got a lot of nice girls ah)  I hear you girls may be in town.  We will have to get together.  
Johnny B.

John Bender
Email   IP Logged
Mary Harriman 76
Basic Trainee

Reply #115 - 31. Jul 2009 at 14:14

Looking forward to getting together next weekend! I will be coming in to see Teri Boutot-Prichard, it won't be complete with out Robin Masterson LaGrange/Rocky Robin with us.... but we will get her down here next time! Johnny, great talking to you...please send all the details and we will be there!
Thanks!
Mary Harriman Navarre '76

Email   IP Logged
Nunzio
Global Moderator

Reply #116 - 31. Jul 2009 at 15:53

Hi Robin,

Nunzio here,  There is no list of attendees because we have not had much response.  I graduated in 71.  As Johnny likes to remind me, that is ancient.  But hey, I give the '65's the same grief, all in fun.

While we have had little response, we are still going to host it Saturday afternoon-evening.  I am hoping both Mike and Johnny will be there, and possibly Teri Pritchard and Mary Harriman.  Neither of them know me either, so I am looking forward to meeting to new RoHawks.

I put direction up on the web site.  Email me if you don't find them.

Nunzio

Nunzio "Pensatore" Previtera
  IP Logged
Tim Belet
Airman

Reply #117 - 26. Aug 2009 at 10:13

I missed hearing from you all  cry  so I am back!  My son is one year old now (I know, I got a late start) so my arms are freed up more for typing.

Tim Belet '77

Email   IP Logged
Johnny Bender
Global Moderator

Reply #118 - 26. Aug 2009 at 10:20

Welcome back Tim.  We miss your old site.  Congratulations on the 1 year old,  I know the feeling because I have twin 6 year olds.  
Post as often as you like,
Johnny B.

John Bender
Email   IP Logged
Nunzio
Global Moderator

Reply #119 - 26. Aug 2009 at 16:51

Quote from tbelet on 26. Aug 2009 at 10:13:
I missed hearing from you all  cry  so I am back!  My son is one year old now (I know, I got a late start) so my arms are freed up more for typing.

Tim Belet '77

Hi Tim,

Welcome back, we missed you.

Nunzio "Pensatore" Previtera
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print