Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
20. May 2024 at 17:11
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Old Ro-Hawk (Read 2368 times)
skyezz
Ex Member

Old Ro-Hawk
26. May 2010 at 16:06

Came across this site while thinking of the old days. Went to R.H.S. during the early 70's and wanted to get registered. Will introduce myself more fully later. Thanks for the board!

IP Logged
Johnny Bender
Global Moderator

Re: Old Ro-Hawk
Reply #1 - 03. Jun 2010 at 08:54

Please post more so that all can welcome you.  We are having a Rohawk reunion this July and if you would like to register go to;   Rohawk.net

John Bender
Email   IP Logged
Donna Nasoff
Basic Trainee

Reply #2 - 09. Jun 2010 at 22:54

HELP.....I registered for the reunion and paid with credit card, and when I went to look at the roster later, it says that I registered 2 people, instead of 1, which is what it should say, and what I thought I put down. In fact, they only charged me for 1 person on my credit card. Can you go in and change that for me since it won't let me do it??? Also, it doesn't say I paid, when in fact, I gave all my credit card info, and it said I was paid then.  thanks! Donna Nasoff

Email   IP Logged
Johnny Bender
Global Moderator

Reply #3 - 13. Aug 2010 at 09:11

Quote from skyezz on 26. May 2010 at 16:06:
Came across this site while thinking of the old days. Went to R.H.S. during the early 70's and wanted to get registered. Will introduce myself more fully later. Thanks for the board!

O.K. who deleted skyezz, he went to Randolph.

John Bender
Email   IP Logged
Jim Schrank 76
Global Moderator

Reply #4 - 13. Aug 2010 at 20:01

Probably me ...

"skyezz" looks like one of the many auto generated spam names that sign in each day.
Would be great if alumni used their actual names, and left a post with a bit of information about themselves.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print