Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
10. May 2024 at 02:36
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shout out from another newbie (Read 39866 times)
chuckwright
Airman

Shout out from another newbie
20. Nov 2010 at 09:43

Thanks for setting up the site.

Just saying hi.

BTW, my sister Linda ('76) is a teacher in SAISD living off 281 north of 1604 and my brother Don ('84?) is a LtCol in the Marine Corp who will deploy for his 4th tour to Afganistan as XO of the 1st Marine Regiment in Feb.

I'm married, living in Frisco with a 7 year old.  Life is good.

Wink

Email   IP Logged
Nunzio
Global Moderator

Re: Shout out from another newbie
Reply #1 - 24. Nov 2010 at 10:43

Quote from chuckwright on 20. Nov 2010 at 09:43:
Thanks for setting up the site.

Just saying hi.

BTW, my sister Linda ('76) is a teacher in SAISD living off 281 north of 1604 and my brother Don ('84?) is a LtCol in the Marine Corp who will deploy for his 4th tour to Afganistan as XO of the 1st Marine Regiment in Feb.

I'm married, living in Frisco with a 7 year old.  Life is good.

Wink

Welcome Chuck,  What was your favorite war story from Randolph?

Nunzio "Pensatore" Previtera
  IP Logged
chuckwright
Airman

Re: Shout out from another newbie
Reply #2 - 17. Mar 2014 at 17:27

Sorry .. .

Never saw this one. . .  

Dave Wiekle, Phil Williams and I used to make Coors runs where we'd load up the back of my red Impala boat with cases of coors and sell them to pilots out behind the Auger Inn.. . bar at the O club. . .

That is until we got pulled over. . .  

That and Junior year went 10 straight Fridays without going to school. . in fairness there were 2 holidays mixed in . ..back in the days they still had Friday holidays. . .

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print