Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
09. May 2024 at 22:07
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dean Gonzalez (Read 2817 times)
Bear
YaBB Administrator

Welcome to the
RoHawk Bulletin
Board

Dean Gonzalez
10. Dec 2009 at 12:07

LOVING MEMORY OF....

DEAN GONZALEZ, 36, a chief scientist with Decision-Science Applications, died Aug 13, 1994 as the result of a hang-gliding accident near Mt. Princeton, in Salida, Colorado.   A graveside service will be held at 10 am Thursday at the Air Force Academy Cemetery .  
   Mr. Gonzalez was born Jan. 3, 1958 at Ernest Harmon AFB, Stephenville, Newfoundland, to Carmelo Gonzalez and Ivy Colbourne, who survive. (and reside in Schertz)
   Dean was a 1976 graduate of Randolph AFB High School. He was married Dec. 30,1983 in Las Vegas to Gina D'Allesandro, who survives . (and resides in Co. Springs)
   He is survived by son, Robert , and daughter, Luci of Colorado Springs, two brothers David and Darryl, and sister Deborah Stevens of SA.  
   Dean graduated from the Air Force Academy in 1980 and earned a master's degree from the University of California and Los Angeles (UCLA). After which he instructed at the USAFA for four years obtaining the rank of Captain before resigning his Air Force commission after 10 years of service. His hobbies were rock-climbing , parachuting, outdoors, and hang-gliding. He was an author of computer language books and well-respected by his peers and co-workers as a leader in his field and motivator of others. He was a loving husband and father.  

May he rest in peace.

« Last Edit: 17. Jul 2010 at 10:33 by Bear »  

Mike Berish - RoHawk '76

WWW Bear   IP Logged
Johnny Bender
Global Moderator

Re: Dean Gonzales
Reply #1 - 12. Dec 2009 at 12:41

Dean accomplished a lot in his short life and the class of 1976 at RHS is very proud of him.

John Bender
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print