Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
20. May 2024 at 11:27
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bill Medley's Father Passes Away (Read 1423 times)
Bear
YaBB Administrator

Welcome to the
RoHawk Bulletin
Board

Bill Medley's Father Passes Away
15. Aug 2009 at 21:58

In a sad note, Bill Medley's father passed away this week.  Bill reports that he died peacefully in his sleep.  He will be buried at Ft. Sam Houston cemetary next to his son, James Perry Medley, late in September.

From the Hattiesburg American:
LAUREL, MS – A memorial service will be held later for William Perry Medley, 73, of Laurel, who died Aug. 12, 2009.

After retiring from the U.S. Air Force in 1979, he joined the Masonite Corp., from which he retired in 1990.

He was preceded in death by his parents, William H. Lishka and Florine Poynter Harkins and stepfather, Joseph Harkins; a son, James Perry Medley; and a daughter, Lori Jolean Medley.

Survivors include his wife, Dee Medley; a son, William Joseph Medley; two daughters, Lona L. Hill and Aida Florine Fontenot; a stepson, Steve Ott; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; four stepgrandchildren; two stepbrothers and seven stepsisters.

Memorials may be made to the Laurel Animal Rescue League, 2511 Moose Drive, Laurel, MS 39440.

Mike Berish - RoHawk '76

WWW Bear   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print