Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
09. May 2024 at 23:54
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
movies (Read 3466 times)
wilhoit
Basic Trainee

movies
21. Jul 2009 at 23:10

During movies, he would doze off. Ray Argersinger (sic) used to move the projector so that it was pointing towards the opposite wall when Mr. D woke up.

Email   IP Logged
Tim Belet
Airman

Re: movies
Reply #1 - 26. Aug 2009 at 21:14

I remember desks being turned around inbetween classes and one time all the desks being removed from the classroom before Mr. Dlugoz returned.  It looked like he was going to cry more than be angry that time.

Email   IP Logged
Bob Lelle
Basic Trainee

Re: movies
Reply #2 - 04. Sep 2009 at 09:54

I remember a couple of incidents in Mr. D's class.

1. You remember he always used the podium when lecturing class, right?  Well I cant remember who the student was, but he squeezed himself into the bottom of the podium right before class, and stayed in there for quite a while as Mr. D started his lecture.  The class could not contain themselves and eventually the prankster emerged from the podium.  Mr. D just stood there with that deer-in-the-headights look, and then continued the lecture.

2. How about the time that the two Tom Smith's switched classes.  Mr D. did roll call and "Tom" answered present. He almost got away with it, but was caught near the end of class.  I cant remember if the other "Tom" got caught.

Classic!  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print