Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
09. May 2024 at 21:00
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Scary (Read 3228 times)
wilhoit
Basic Trainee

Scary
19. Jul 2009 at 23:27

Mr. Tanner was one scary dude.  We had a guy who kept falling asleep in class.  As you can guess, Mr. Tanner did not like thsi much.  The guy kept telling Mr. Tanner that he had narcolepsy so it wasn't his fault.  Doug Jividen was in that class with me.

Email   IP Logged
Tim Belet
Airman

Re: Scary
Reply #1 - 26. Aug 2009 at 21:09

I seem to remember Mr. Tanner dozing a couple of times or so it seemed.  One time during such an episode, his Jim Carrey/Grinch smile appeared and he uttered "corn dogs", I believe to explain why he was smiling.

Email   IP Logged
Bob Lelle
Basic Trainee

Re: Scary
Reply #2 - 04. Sep 2009 at 10:25

I remember taking Joel's class and he was loudly hammering a piece of wood.  Mark Sovern was very annoyed by this and would flinch every time Joel hammered the wood.  The beat of the hammering was very steady and extremely loud.  Mark couldn't stand it any longer and yelled out "STOP IT!!", just as the hammering stopped.  Joel scolded Mark for yelling in class!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print