Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
10. May 2024 at 14:31
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Let's get together!!  '76ers and associates!! (Read 2346 times)
Bear
YaBB Administrator

Welcome to the
RoHawk Bulletin
Board

Let's get together!!  '76ers and associates!!
20. Aug 2008 at 21:06

Grin Grin Grin Grin

OK!!  Yeehaa!!!

I talked to Gloria Gallagher regarding her reunion coming up on Sept 5-7, 2008.  I know the class of '76 is tight as are a number of others we have kept in contact with.  She invited me and any of my friends (make that all RoHawks) to the reunion she is arranging.  I didn't want to impose on her reunion by inviting a bunh of '70s folks (even though she had said that was OK) until she had a reasonable idea of who would show up and how they would handle the arrangements.  

I talked with Gloria Gallagher today and she has OKed the inclusion of any RoHawks who want to make arrangements to be at the September 5-7 reunion.

SO!!!
go to the webiste and sign-up:  http://r0-hawkreunion2008.blogspot.com/

A big favor!!  I have run a couple of reunions and helped out on a few others.  Please print out the registration, fill it out and send payment to Gloria ASAP!!!!  It is a pain to have to collect money at the door.  PLease,Please, Please!!! Remit the fee right away so Gloria has less to do from us "FREELOADERS" at the door!!  

One of the events is a RoHawk football game.  There are 50 people signed up to attend for that already.

Go for it
Bear

Mike Berish - RoHawk '76

WWW Bear   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print