Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
09. May 2024 at 19:33
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Freddie Bingheim (Read 5810 times)
Bear
YaBB Administrator

Welcome to the
RoHawk Bulletin
Board

Freddie Bingheim
01. Mar 2008 at 08:59

Freddie Farrell Bingheim Jr.

Freddie Farrell Bingheim Jr., age 49 and a resident of Flower Mound, TX. Born on August 31, 1958 in Fairbanks, Alaska. Passed away after a courageous two year battle with Pancreatic Cancer on September 14, 2007 at his home in Flower Mound. Freddie was a 1976 Graduate of Randolph High School in San Antonio and a member of Garden Ridge Church of Christ. He was an avid bowler, loved to play golf and softball. He spent his time playing Trivia games and listening to music and was a big Spurs Basketball Fan. He was a long time employee of McCollister's Transportation and loved traveling to see new places. Freddie is survived by his wife, Cindy Bingheim and his two daughters, Caitlan and Aubrey Bingheim. He is also survived by his mother, Joan E. Bingheim and two sisters, Martie Saville and her husband Mike and Janet Pettit and her husband Steve and his two brothers, Gary Bingheim and David Bingheim and his wife Sheilah. He is also survived by his Parents-in-Law, Joseph and Elizabeth Litwin.  

Burial occured at Flower Mound Cemetery. Donations can be made to The Bingheim Family Fund c/o Garden Ridge Church of Christ 102 N. Garden Ridge Blvd. Lewisville, TX 75067.  

If you would like to see tributes to Freddie, Click Here  

Please post your memories of Freddie to this bulletin board to share with your fellow RoHawks.

« Last Edit: 01. Mar 2008 at 11:50 by Bear »  

Mike Berish - RoHawk '76

WWW Bear   IP Logged
Janet Bingheim Pettit

Re: Freddie Bingheim
Reply #1 - 03. Mar 2008 at 10:26

Thank you for adding my brother Freddie's memorial to this board. He would be very happy to know that you all are thinking of and remembering him.  ~ Janet Bingheim Pettit, '77

Email   IP Logged
BioCoach
Airman

Reply #2 - 18. Mar 2008 at 13:57

To Janet and the entire Bingheim family.  I know you are sad at the passing of Freddie but are celebrating the life and memories he left behind.  I was a very small part of that life but I remember Freddie very well. He was a team mate of my son Dennis on the Rohawk basketball team.  He was a pleasure to coach and was one of the hardest workers I have ever coached. My life was better for being a small part of his.

Coach Scott

IP Logged
Angelo Falto
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 15. Oct 2008 at 22:57

Wow, and to think Freddie lived just west from my home and had no idea.  I do recall he would set a wicked pick in basketball.  

My deepened sadness to Freddie and his entire family.  

Angel Falto

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print