Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
20. May 2024 at 14:01
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Girls Track (Read 1497 times)
Johnny Bender
Global Moderator

Girls Track
18. Feb 2008 at 11:10

Maybe we should have boys sports and girls sports?  More general.  This post is about Girls track and field.

Ro-Hawk girls are starting thier 2008 track season and their quest for their third-straight 2A State Title.  Randolph has 6 returnees from last years Class 2A State Championship Girls track team.

Jayle McArthur of RHS won Gold at state last year in the girls  
400 meter dash with a time of 56.41  
Long jump with a distance of 18' 11"
Jasmine Kent of RHS won Bronze in girls
100 meter hurdles with a time of 14.84

Let's wish them well in the 2008 Track season.

Let me know if you want to volunteer for the Ro-Hawk Relays, I'm sure they would love your help.
Johnny B.

John Bender
Email   IP Logged
Austin R. Bryan
Ex Member

Re: Girls Track
Reply #1 - 18. Feb 2008 at 17:17

It's good to see girls track getting some visibility. I bet we have some excellent Athletes Wink

Austin

IP Logged
Johnny Bender
Global Moderator

Re: Girls Track
Reply #2 - 28. Apr 2008 at 15:52

Randolph Girls took second at the regional track meet.  This means they still have a chance to defend their state championship.   Randolph was beat by Willis Brazos by 4 points cry
Keep your fingers crossed and wish them luck!

John Bender
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print