Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
20. May 2024 at 15:18
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
San Antonio visit! (Read 34283 times)
DAVE WELLS
Basic Trainee

San Antonio visit!
11. Jun 2011 at 15:12

Hey guys I need your help. My wife and I are planning a fall trip to San Antonio. I have not been there since my dad was transferred from Randolph after my junior year at RHS back in 1970 so one of the things I was hoping to do was visit the base and drive around and see the high school and other spots on the base I remember from living there from 7th thru 11th grades. My younger brother was recently there in San Antonio and tried getting on the base and was not able to get on as a civilian. I really want to get on the base and see the school and where I use live since it has been 40 years. What do I have to do to make this happen.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print