Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
20. May 2024 at 08:29
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Driver's Ed (Read 1314 times)
Tim Belet
Airman

Driver's Ed
26. Aug 2009 at 21:29

I had Mr. Setemeyer choking on his potato chips one time in driver's ed.  I didn't get my license until I was 20, after several permits  embarrassed

He had me drive through China Grove (from the Doobie Brothers song).  I still tell the story of how he said "we are now approaching China Grove" and I had to look in the rear view mirror to see it!

Email   IP Logged
BioCoach
Airman

Re: Driver's Ed
Reply #1 - 27. Aug 2009 at 12:47

Hey Tim glad you're still around.  Seens like we are getting more Rohawks on the line lately.  
Since I also taught Driver Ed at the same time Perry did( I called him Perry) did you happen to be with him the time he got lost with his two drivers in Live Oak and was an hour late for his next drivers. Ha Ha. There were only two exits at the time and it was a mess.  I avoided Live Oak.  

In my next book about my teaching coaching career I relive some of my Driver Ed experiences.  Should be out next year.  Watch for it on this web site.

Oh, by the way, check out my Grandfather Stories currently discussed on this site by several Hawks.

Coach Scott

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print