Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
20. May 2024 at 17:11
News: Welcome to Randolph RoHawk Alumni Bulletin Board. We have had over 25,000 spammers register on this board recently. SO! I have disabled the automatic registration. To Register you will have to contact Mike Berish who is the administrator of this Bulletin Board. Not posting my e-mail here as I don't want the spammers to hit my e-mail so hard. you can get my e-mail from Facebook or one of your fellow Ro-Hawks. Or go to rohawk.net and you can find it there.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2008 '60s Reunion Registration Form/Contact Info (Read 1515 times)
Bear
YaBB Administrator

Welcome to the
RoHawk Bulletin
Board

2008 '60s Reunion Registration Form/Contact Info
16. Jun 2008 at 21:49

Here is the e-mail I recieved from Gloria Gallagher from the '60s era RoHawks.  I wonder if she would mind if a few 70s folks came?

Mike B

Here is a link to Gloria's BLOG so you can sign up for the reunion:

http://r0-hawkreunion2008.blogspot.com/

HERE WE GO!!!! ROHAWK REUNION 2008

Attached is the Reunion Invitation and Registration forms. Please print and cut out the registration forms and mail them quickly - one to me for the Reunion and one to Jeff Lindley for the Golf Tournament.  

Go ahead and make your plane and hotel reservations or beg your friends and relatives to let you stay at their house!!!  

Dust off your letter jacket and come and join us at a RoHawk Football Game at the high school on Friday night (September 5th). You can even tour the school if you want to see how the school has changed - popcorn, sodas and RoHawk souveniers and CHEERLEADERS (oh, yes, and a football game).  

We can't stay out late on Friday night because there is a golf tournament Saturday morning at Landa Park.  Women too!! .... Bring your clubs and join the fun.

Water sports abound - Lake McQueeney, Comal and Guadalupe Rivers and Schlitterbahn --- Saturday until you are waterlogged. WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN. Or SHOP TIL YOU DROP. (OR TAKE A NAP zzzzzzz)

THEN Dig out the hoola-hoops and frisbees and practice the twist and limbo because we will be rockin' and rollin'  at Jeff and Marty's house on Lake Dunlap starting at 5:00 PM Saturday night. (I hear their parents will not be home). Music, food and prizes galore!!!

Come and join the fun and friendship! Don't let anything stop you from coming - we all have families, work and problems and stress - Find a way to get here for one weekend in September where you can remember the old times - good or bad - see old friends and faculty and make new friends and see if you can recognize that "old" classmate you've been wondering what happened to.  

COME HOME TO TEXAS - COME TO THE REUNION!

P.S. IF for some reason you cannot make it ..... please send me pictures, either by mail or email and a letter or note with update on your life .... I will post them on a "Memory Board" for everyone to view Saturday night. That way you can be part of the festivities even if you can't be here.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I love you all and I thank you for the years of support you have given me and I hope we can see each other come September.  

Love,
Gloria Campbell Gallagher '65
gutsking@aol.com
(830) 626-0942

Peace

(If for some reason your printer doesn't work and you can't get the thing to print let me know and I'll mail you one.)

See you in September!

Mike Berish - RoHawk '76

WWW Bear   IP Logged
Johnny Bender
Global Moderator

Re: 2008 '60s Reunion Registration Form/Contact In
Reply #1 - 17. Jun 2008 at 10:07

Gloria sent me an invitation as well.  I would be happy to attend if we have a couple others.  Anybody?

John Bender
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print